If you have uploaded a user feed file and it shows to be successfully processed in the activity log, please verify that:
- All users which are being uploaded possess unique IDs
- Integer and boolean values are sent without quotation marks ("")
- Timestamps like registration data or newsletter subscription date follow the date format and are not zeroed (0000-00-00 00:00:00)
Also, if you upload header file together with user data, make sure that the following requirements are fulfilled:
- Timestamps in the names of both files are identical in the format:
- You use only data types which are supported by CrossEngage and the header structure follows the documentation
Should the issue persist, please send a request.