Create a Campaign message
The message setup for both Real Time and Audience Campaigns is the same. For more information on setting up different types of campaigns, see the article When should I use Audience and Realtime Campaigns.
- Once you've created your campaign, go to the 'Messages' section and click the 'Create new message' button
- Select 'Segment Transfer' from the dropdown menu. The message setup screen will open
- Under the 'Send via integration' heading, select the Optimizely account that you set up earlier.
- In the 'Content' section, there are two fields to configure:
- User trait - The trait on CrossEngage that will be transferred to Optimizely.
- Attribute - The attribute on Optimizely that will receive the trait value. Please note the field types must match, for instance, a string value cannot be transferred to an number field.
- Click 'Add mapping' to add additional fields to transfer. You can transfer up to 10 fields in one message.
- Once you're happy with the content, click 'Save'