Create a Campaign message
The message setup for both Real Time and Audience Campaigns is the same. For more information on setting up different types of campaigns, see the article When should I use Audience and Realtime Campaigns.
- Once you've created your campaign, go to the 'Messages' section and click the 'Create new message' button
- Click 'Segment Transfer' from the dropdown menu. The message setup screen will open.
- Under the 'Send via integration' heading, select the Accengage account that you set up earlier.
- In the 'Content' section, there are three fields to configure:
- Application - The application that will receive the notification.
- Transfer to list - The list that will receive the users. New lists can be created on Accengage.
- Clear the list before transfer - If this option is enabled, all users will be removed from the list before new ones are added. Otherwise, new users will be added without modifying the existing list content. Please note, this option is not available for Real Time Campaigns.
- Once you're happy with the content, click 'Save'.