Create a Campaign message
The message setup for both Real Time and Audience Campaigns are the same. For more information on setting up different types of campaigns, see the article When should I use Audience and Realtime Campaigns.
- Once you've created your campaign, go to the 'Messages' section and select the 'Create new message' button
- Select 'SMS' from the dropdown menu. The message setup screen will open
- Under the 'Send via integration' heading, select the Twilio accounts that you set up earlier.
- In the 'Content' section, there are three fields to configure:
- Message text - The body of the SMS that you will send. The content can be customised using Handlebars. The Introduction to Handlebars page goes into more detail about how this works.
- From number - The number that will be used to send the SMS. From the dropdown, select one of the numbers you've configured on Twilio.
- Max price (optional) - The maximum cost per SMS sent. Read more about this Twilio feature on their blog post about Max Price
- Once you're happy with the content, select 'Save'