In order to add optilyz to the list of your integrations, please follow these steps:
- Log into your CrossEngage account, go to Settings → Integrations → Direct mail.
- Find optilyz in the list and click on Set up.
- Type in your preferred account name.
- Go to Automation section in optilyz dashboard and copy the API key from the top of the page (you can find it under the page title).
- Click on Connect.
- Map the user attributes from CrossEngage to data fields within optilyz.
Value mapping allows you to pass user information from CrossEngage to optilyz so you can perform better content personalisation.
When using value mapping, you can specify the fields that should be targeted within optilyz. You can either select specific user attributes or use handlebar expressions to specify the data you wish to pass to an optilyz variable.
There are required fields that will be filled automatically by CrossEngage using the respective user attributes. You have the option to define further fields for passing information from CrossEngage to optilyz.
- Click on Apply.