Targeting users based on time-related milestones in their profiles is possible when using the "anniversary" operator for user attributes in the segment condition.
To create the condition, please follow these steps:
- Enter the existing segment or create a new one
- Click on "Add condition"
- From the list of user attributes, select the date field you would like to use for your campaign
- Choose "anniversary" from the Operator dropdown
- Enter the time relation to the date of message delivery.
Examples of values for triggerring campaigns based on time inputs in user profile:
- Same day as the one in the data field:
- 3 days before the date:
- 3 days
- 3 days after the date:
+ 3 days
Some possible applications for the operator:
- Sending birthday greetings
- Reminding about the due date or a deadline for submission (banking & financial technology, education, etc.)
- Informing about the upcoming order delivery (eCommerce)