This part of the documentation lays down which steps are necessary to run an audience campaign using CrossEngage. If you have not yet set up your Emarsys account, you can find help here.
- In CrossEngage message settings, select the relevant integration you have previously set up by clicking "Send via integration".
- Add the email address that you would like to display to the recipients in the "From" field in "Sender Email Address".
- Add the name that you would like to show the recipient "From" field in "Sender Name".
- (Optionally) Choose the campaign category that will be associated with your dispatch on Emarsys.
- Enter the subject that you would like to use for this campaign dispatch in "Subject".
- Select the template that you would like to use for this campaign. Please note that only templates created by Emarsys Account Management can be chosen here.
The value mapping feature can be used to personalise the content of your emails with variables that are stored on CrossEngage. The trait or handlebar that is selected in the left column pulls the data from CrossEngage and edits the recipients contact data on Emarsys to reflect the source data from CrossEngage.
- Select a "User trait" or enter "Handlebars" in the left column. For example: you may choose from the dropdown "traits.firstName" or enter a handlebar such as
- Select a "Template variable" from the dropdown in the right hand column. In this dropdown you may choose any of the variables that you have enabled in your Emarsys account.