In order to connect Emarsys with CrossEngage, CrossEngage requires an Emarsys user name and emarsys "secret". The following steps will show how to retrieve both, an API user name and "secret". Please note that only "Superadmins" on Emarsys are able to generate the credentials necessary to set up the Emarsys integration on CrossEngage.
- Go to the Emarsys main menu.
- In the main menu, select "Security Settings".
- Select "API users" in the lefthand menu bar.
- Create a new API user by selecting "Create API user".
- After creating a new API user, Emarsys will display a "user name" and "secret".
- Copy the "user name" and "secret" and paste these values into their respective fields in CrossEngage.
- Provide a custom name for your Emarsys integration in "Account name".
- Save the integration by clicking "Apply".